Friday, June 17, 2011

SUMMER MOVIE HAIKUS / Bridesmaids

1.
Bridesmaids
, oh, BRIDESMAIDS!!
You are a breath of fresh air!
Laugh so hard you'll pee.

2.
It's not a sequel?!
God bless Mumolo and Wiig's
ORIGINAL script!!

3.
Hey Maya Rudolph,
You deserve an Oscar for
Shitting in the street.

4.
One minor complaint:
Less baking montages, please.
More girls having fun!

5.
Comedic Goddess
Wendi McLendon-Covey
I love love LOVE YOU!!*


*Like, for real. Every single one of your lines cracked me up. You are the only reason I will endure an "extended cut" on Blu-Ray...cuz you know Paul Feig and Judd Apatow just can't resist shoving another 35 minutes onto an already lengthy running time for that release. At least five of those minutes better be focused you...I'm fine if the rest are all Melissa McCarthy.

2 comments:

hewholaughs.com said...

Word. Although I loved the baking montages because I'm gluttonous.

ChillwithWill said...

HAA! True. Those scenes were probably just as sexy to you as when she's riding Jon Hamm.

I could've done with one fewer baking montage if it meant I could see Wendi McLendon-Covey shoving dollar bills in an Australian stripper's g-string...