Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bradley Cooper is NOT what the French call "les incompetents"



I love how serious Bradley Cooper looks when he's speaking French. Someone should remind him that he's promoting a movie where Zach Galifianakis tricks a monkey into simulating fellatio on a wrinkled Asian man.

Also, I love that The Hangover Part II translates into Very Bad Trip 2. I haven't seen it yet, but if the Rotten Tomatoes score is any indicator, the "French title" is more accurate.

Stole this link from friend Isaac's blog. He's funnier and more prolific in his posts. Check out He Who Laughs, or The Complete Idiot's Guide to Intimacy post haste!

1 comment:

Simon said...

I got maybe half of that, but the interviewer seems really jazzed that he can speak French.

And I love how he tries to give Zack Galifinakis's name some French accent, then just says 'Ed Helms'.