1. This ten nominees thing (once again) is pretty stupid. Winter's Bone was not that good. I fell asleep watching it at Sundance last year. The fact that The Town got pushed out of the Best Picture and Screenplay nominations is pretty freaking annoying.
2. Totally not surprised that the Coen Bros. sneaked into the Directing nominations.
3. However... TOTALLY surprised that they pushed Christopher Nolan out instead of David O. Russell. Not because The Fighter was bad...but mostly because I thought most of Hollywood hated David O. Russell and didn't really mind Christopher Nolan so much. Guess I was wrong.
4. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but my favorite acting nominees are Jesse Eisenberg, Michelle Williams, and Jacki Weaver.
5. Christian Bale will most likely win Supporting Actor. And that's totally deserved.
6. The Social Network better win everything else.
Will: The Movie
7 years ago