Thursday, April 1, 2010

Black Hawk Double Down

Bacon. Jack Cheese. Creamy Mayo-based Sauce. All sandwiched between TWO pieces of boneless, battered, deep fried chicken. Only the evil supervillains at Kentucky Fried Chicken could nightmare up something so unholy. Today they announced that it's debuting in restaurants across our great nation on April 12th.

I feel fatter just looking at the picture.

Here's the heartstopping caloric info. Which they proudly display...


Never one to pass up a challenge, I will eat spinach, blueberries, and almonds (and drink only green tea) from this day through April 11th, when I will post a blog that shall serve as my last will and testament. On April 12th, I'll send text messages to my loved ones before hitting the KFC Drive Thru. I will order the KFC Original Recipe Double Down and the largest order of fries they can muster. I'll sit in my car in the KFC parking lot (I mean, honestly, if you're gonna be a pig you might as well go all out) and consume the entire meal.

For good measure, I'll wash it all down with a 32oz Diet Coke.

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Pictures, please.

Peter Chan said...

i think i barfed a little just thinking about injecting that into my body. so that means i will probably be the first one in line when it's released. i'm such a glutton for self-torture. also, welcome baaacck to the blogosphere!

Runs Like A Gay said...

You will film this, won't you?