Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm big in Japan

So, a woman could've gestated and produced an infant in the time it's been since I last touched this blog. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it entirely. Every couple of days I get a comment or two from some of my favorite readers...in Japan. I have no idea what they're saying, but most of them seem to be excited about my boss's announcement that he might make a sequel to Roger Rabbit in the near-ish future.

It's time for me to moderate my comments, but I don't necessarily know which of these to approve. Thoughts?

3 comments:

jerry said...

it looks like a bunch of spam. mostly advertising 'adult communication,' and inviting you to meet with gorgeous, rich, celebrities... i didn't see any that looked like geniune fan posts.

jerry said...

i just looked again, and there's another one telling you how easy it is to hook up with college, high school, and jr. high school girls.

ChillwithWill said...

Okay, I need a little more clarification on this college, high school, and jr. high school girls hook up thing. Is that, like, all at the same time? Because that could be a deal breaker.