Monday, February 2, 2009

A Very Special Thank You to My Dear Friend Dan...

Well, it seems I greatly overestimated my foe. This past weekend, my buddy Dan started a counter-blog in an attempt to steal my readers and prove that I do not come close to being TOTALLY BADASS.

I'll admit. At first I was a little worried. I saw his photoshopping skills were up to par. He managed to make this little number earlier this morning...


Clearly, my badassery was being challenged. His attacks took on the form of one of John McCain's political smear ads. Using the compare and contrast methods, he made the following attempt at proving his badassery over mine:

I don't know about you. But my woman seems to be having a lot more fun than Dan's.


This is true. This is EXACTLY how I treat my friends...when they show up to a Halloween party out of costume. Lack of a badass Halloween costume results in a seriously badass ass-kicking. It was for his own good. He'll never show up out of costume again!!Hmm...a tiny little kitten or a 10 foot alligator? I don't even need to tell you which is more badass.

He merely proves my point. I am one totally badass individual. I just can't help it. Out of the 296 photos I have been tagged in on Facebook, Dan was only able to find the above examples for a "lack" of badassness. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Wanna know what I found in his photos?!?!

Here's what you get when you choose to Chill With Dan Instead:


Looks like somebody should turn around and CHILL WITH WILL:


3 comments:

danast said...

That's it, Will? Some half-ass excuses and one counter-example? No my friend. It was I who overestimated you.

Kyle M. said...

LOL. Wow.

So There You Go said...

This must continue.