Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Arch Nemesis


So, I haven't blogged in a couple weeks. I know, I know... I went from being TOTALLY BADASS to TOTALLY LAME-ASS in just a matter of days. However, I assure you that it was for good reason. I went to New York somewhat spontaneously (badass). I've been working on my screenplays, slowly but surely (also, badass). I've been catching up on almost every movie that's been nominated for an Oscar (Frozen River = badass indie; Frost/Nixon = not so badass). In the midst of all the excitement...I haven't been keeping up with my blog.

Excuses...excuses...

But before I start updating you on the past few weeks, let me pause a moment to introduce you to a dude I met in film school...Mr. Dan Ast.

You can read his new blog here.

That's right. Dan's new blog is called "Chill with Dan Instead." Apparently, I don't blog often enough for some of my most devoted fans. And, Dan has taken it upon himself to fill whatever void I have left in the blogosphere.

This means war.

To paraphrase the words of my good friend President Thomas Whitmore, "I will not go quietly into the night! I will not perish without a fight! I will blog on! I will survive! Today, I celebrate..." Okay, it stops being relevant at that point.

Long story short. I'm back. Even if it means little quips and fewer pictures...possibly a few grammatical errors (gasp!)...I will try my damnedest not to let down the blogosphere.

On a side note...I'd like to point out that Dan currently lives in the bedroom that I formerly inhabited when I was residing in a townhouse full of FSU Film School alum in Los Angeles. It seems he has already physically replaced me in many regards; now he's trying to steal my online identity. I need to call my pal Angela Bennett and see if she has any tips for dealing with problems of this nature.

3 comments:

Mat said...

Often imitated, never duplicated.

micahmcmillan said...

Are you sure you don't want help from Angela Petrelli (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0015564/) and Noah Bennet (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0015552/)?

Betsy said...

u left out that u've been busy dancin your badass off. how could u forget?